Feb 8, 2011

Happy 24th Birthday, Me!



Today is my birthday. And as usual, it's still not my favorite day of the year. Well you should be thankful for the day you were born, and I am thankful for everything in my life. It isn't perfect but it's enough to make me appreciate it. And this time of the year, my colleagues make a surprise for me in the way I never expected at all! One thing for sure, I am glad :)



This is the VERY creative crown my colleagues made me. And unexpectedly, there is a picture of me with an ugly pose and my boyfriend yet with an ugly pose in front. Also there are two chopsticks glued to the crown and they glued a Sushi Tei and Suteki logo to it. I don't know why they doing that, but that's very...very unexpected.



This is the whole surprise from them. First there is a very cute birthday cake for me. There is a female patissier surrounded by cakes and donuts and else all made from icing sugar. There is mini lily flowers near my name which is very lovely. If you're happen to spot an apple itouch or iphone near the cake, well it's fake made from cardbox or corrugated box or something. Very funny.


Last but not least, my boyfriend gave me (the real) Apple itouch as my birthday present this year!!!! I am really excited and I can;t wait to play it all day long :D

Anyway, this whole birthday stuffs make me realize one thing. It's not the surprise or the gift that I expect on my birth day. Above all, I want to be near with my beloved ones. My family, my best friends, my boyfriend, my colleagues...those who remember my birthday not because there's a reminder from facebook or you read someone's birthday greeting for me then RT it.

But the surprise and all others makes me know how much I am loved and remembered.

That's more than enough :)

No comments: