Feb 17, 2011

Impulse of Thought

I don't know why some people, in an absence of knowledge, choose to keep the absence instead of to fill it. Like one of my experience..in September this year, I am planning to go to Malaysia with 3 friends of mine. I've never been to Malaysia before so I'm kinda afraid I will lost there. And it's not funny if I lost there because it's not your home country. So in my absence of knowledge about Malaysia, I've decided to browse on the internet, didn't know what will I get. Amazingly, I found a lot of great websites which can show me the shopping centers, how to travel via coach and fast train, and else. I know what hotel that suits me, what food I should eat there, and else. Now even if I've never been to Malaysia, when one of my friend tell me something about Malaysia like Sungai Weh or Purduraya Station or Sentral KL station....I know what they're talking about! If you ask me about the price of the bus ticket, I can answer you!

This is prove that even if you don't know anything at all about one thing, but if you have a will to seek and learn that one thing, you'll find it.

I don't believe there are some people who were born stupid (well unless they were born with physical and mental disabilities), they are lazy to move their ass or too lazy to, at least, trying to find out about something.
If you are willing to look for an answer, you'll find it somehow.

All you need is a little impulse of thought actually.

No comments: