Jan 5, 2011

NYE

Greetings everyone, happy new year to you =D
How's your new year's eve? I hope it was AWESOME!

Mine was a little bit simple this time, just had dinner with some of friends at Boncafe and went to Hare and Hatter, sipped a cup of Twinning tea which was very relaxing btw.

Come near New Year, the waitress at Hare and Hatter distributed trumpet for all of us and they invited us to go outside because there will be fireworks. And the fireworks was super pretty! I always seen fireworks from distance and I usually just said, "well okay it's pretty". But that time, the fireworks was lit up right in front of us so the fireworks was actually above us. And it was very pretty, I must say.

I took some pictures! =)



This is the source of the fireworks



Me and my bf :P


one of my friend asked to be pictured with the fireworks LOL

Happy New Year from Hare and Hatter, everyone! :D

I wish that this year 2011 brings you better in everything. Still do your best, be better with yourself and other people, and let God do the rest :)

Shine on!

No comments: