Sep 16, 2010

Inspired to be Inspiring



This picture was displayed in one of friend's blackberry messenger contact. And his name is Edric Chandra. And I asked him, what is it? Is a magazine article or something? And he said yes, it is a profile article of Popular Magazine. I didn't know what's Popular, well it doesn't sound like popular to me. He said it's a grown up men magazine. Oh..well.

Anyway, I asked for the softcopy to him and he sent me to my email. I read them and I was like astonished by it. For those who don't know this guy might be astonished at the first time they read about he become a cigar manager at Wismilak. I knew that a long time ago. And it's still make me astonished though.

But what make me astonished more is his vision, they way he sees things. I don't know how he doing it, but he always see a different way, a different path, and out of ordinary, out of everyone else. I always know what he want, and he always find a thousand ways how to reach what he want. He always take the quirky weird extraordinary way to live his life.

In that article he said that he was inspired by his tukang becak the most. And I inspired by him the most. I knew this guy from junior high school and I surely learn a lot from him. I have this principle that in every troubles and every obstacles, there are ways to get through it. He tought me to not easily give up, to fight what's worth fighting for, no matter hard it is. He tought me to pierce the impossibility. And believe it or not, it's become a part of me now. So yes, if he was influenced by tukang becak, then I was influenced by him.

You guys should read this article about him in Popular Magazine September issue. This guy, is beyond amazing. And Edric, I am so much proud of you!

Check his facebook page: Edric Chandra and follow him on twitter: @EdricChandra

No comments: