Sep 13, 2010

Getting Onboard

I just drove my sister on her way to New Zealand at 3.30 in the morning and I found myself hard to sleep.So I decided to write an entry,since I have this thought in mind.

I had a conversation with my boyfriend about marriage and engagement thing (it's a light and short conv.) and it make me thinking about several things.

How do you know when you're ready to get married?What is the sign?Well,except the financial factor and personality of course. What I'm trying to say is getting married is not that simple as getting married. It means (at least for me), that you're about to leave your "present" home and family and about to live in a "brand new" home,and maybe with other family.Now what it may seems to be a problem is..you're not that easy to leave one home to another home right?When it comes to home,it means that you found a place where you can be safe,relax,peaceful,a sactuary. Remember the phrase,there is no place like home.You just don't call a place:home,easily.It takes time.This is the sign maybe..are you ready to leave your home for over than 20 years and move in to a new home for the rest of your life?

It's not only a house that you will leave,it's family.Your family.You live with your family for over than 20 years but the next day you move out and never see them again as much as you did.

See?Move out from your "present" home and "leaving" your family to creating a new family isn't easy.You have to be ready.
And you know what, I'm not ready.Maybe it takes 1 or 2 years more for me to be ready. I'm sure time will tell :)
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: