Sep 8, 2010

I Smell Holiday

Finally I can have my holiday starting tomorrow!I'm going nowhere which is suck because I usually can't stand boredom.I need something to do and I might end up watching dvds or read books or sleeping or just sightseeing at the mall.
The funny thing is,I kinda miss my work.I just started my long holiday but I missed my office already.I miss my boss (in a normal way of course),my colleagues,my desk,my high speed wireless internet connection,my notebook,and else.I think I'm too attach with my work so once I have my long holiday like this,I will feel there's something missing.
I've just realized too that I love my job.It's not challenging as I expect but I love it.I imagine myself if someday I must quit from my job,what would I feel?It already become my daily routine,and it's kinda hard to leave it.

I hate goodbyes,really.they suck.
But every ending has a new beginning,that's what people say.so every goodbye has a new hello.and every hello means a new chapter,a new day,a new challenge to be tamed.

Right? :)
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: