Aug 4, 2010

Urgently Needed:Holiday!

I just realized that the last time I have a holiday is when I went to Bali years ago.And I really need one now!I mean I love this city,I love my job,I love my home,but I kinda need an escape time from my routine.People get bored and so do I.Imagine that you go to your office,you pass the same street everyday,you enter the same building everyday,you meet the same people everyday,you deal with everyday tasks and it all the same thing over and over again.
I don't say that I don't like it.I just need a refreshing moment,which I can rarely get.

My boss said to me and my other colleagues earlier that he's going to take us to singapore for holiday!there was two possible times,which is idul fitri holiday and christmas holiday.Idul Fitri holiday is near so it's kinda impossible.So it might be happened in christmas holiday *5 finger crossed*
So what am I suppose to do in idul fitri holiday?I really need to make a plan or two.

I still want to visit Bali and Jakarta.I have this plan to visit Jakarta in February 2011,hopefully everything is just going well *10 finger crossed include my feet!*
Anywhere will be good for me,at least I can go out from this town for a while.

Take mee pleaseee whoever you are,please take mee for a short holiday.. :(((((((
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: