Mar 30, 2009

In The Mood

Long time no open this blog, and I am kind of miss this little space of mine, where I usually put my thoughts and use it as a trash can or something. Hahaha. I’ve been busy, some people didn’t believe I’ve been busy because usually, I am not busy at all. Hauhauhuahauhaah. But this last week was a busy week for me. I spent everyday did something to another thing, go home late at night, wake up on the next day with another activity to do. I had to meet my lecture (die skripsi die!!), submitted revision, had meeting with reunion crew, attended a friend’s party, anddd of course watched movies which by the way, Dragon Ball The Movie or whatsoever the exact title is – is suck. Suck, suck, and suck. It is absolutely perfectly suck.

I also spent two days from my last week for photography hunting. This is a whole new experience for me and I am kind of loving it. The best part of this photography hunting was the place I and my friends spotted, Kenjeran Beach. I have to wake up 3 o’clock in the subuh and it was still dark outside. I never did something crazy like wake up 3 o’clock just to see the sunrise so I asked myself once, what exactly am I doing here and now? Hahahaha.
But it is worth though. The sun is beautiful, the scenery is over-expectation, and my friends captured that all perfectly. Or at least I can say, molto perfecto. Too perfect. And once again, nothing or no one can compare the creation of God.


My photo hunting experiences with my new friends also lead me to another thought. That all this time, I rarely spent my time with friends outside my friends, maybe I was too scared to jump out the safe-zone circle. But that time, it did change my mind. That I can be somewhere with new friends, make that new friends my friends, and I don’t have to feel scare at all. They fun, they nice, they funny, and they are great people with great talent of photography. And surprisingly, I love spend some time with them (David, if you read this, feel free to smile and feel happy. hyahahahahahha).


Anyway, April is coming soon and it is the time I have to finish my research paper or usually and sadly we call it skripsi. I supposedly feel panic now because the deadline is in front of my very face, but strange --- I don’t feel anything. And that's because I am still in the photography hunting mood.

2 comments:

david xtian said...

dragon ball is suck. i haven't watched it. but from your story i know how you feel. after spending some time and some money, you got nothing. it is wasting your skripsi time. hahaha. em about photography hunting. actually it is a new experience for me. i've just bought my camera a year ago. i am planning about doing hunting at surabaya-sidoarjo komuter. do you know what it is? one of my sunday school teacher ask me to join him to go to capture the sunset at lapindo. but i'm not asking you to accompany me because it's kinda dangerous for you. hehehe. i will post the results at my FB. ok just finish your skripsi to gain what you want...

Susan said...

thank youu viddd. I hope I can reach for what I really really want.:D
and yes, agree with you, dragon ball is a jayus film ever.