Mar 4, 2009

Chiavanesca

Greetings,

I would like to introduce my new blog Chiavanesca (kia-va-nes-ka) at http://www.chiavanesca.blogspot.com/

Chiavanesca is a name of an Italian wine called Nebbiolo and locally in Valtellina, Italy they call it Chiavanesca. I heard the word Chiavanesca for the first time was from Dirty Sexy Money TV Series where Tripp Darling sends Nick to the summer place in Italy to meet a spy detective. To meet this detective, Tripp told Nick to order the Chiavanesca, slightly chilled.
Then, I suddenly love the word and the way I say it.

I choose this word Chiavanesca for one another reason. Just as the characteristics of the wine, life -for me- is a complex process which everyone of us have to live in everyday. But the more we walk in this life, the more we will get mature by learn through it. And just like the art of wining, so do the art of living: even after a lifetime of learning, there are still thousands of new things to know.At least we know that there is always something new to enjoy.

This is the place where I am going to put my slightly thoughts that cross up my mind wherever or whenever I am. Maybe the thoughts I might have when I was in the kitchen, my bedroom, car, or even just staring at something. You never know!

Well, I guess I just need to share something for someone. hehehehe. Or maybe anyone!!

XOXO

4 comments:

So.LucuLucu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kenapa ga ditulis di White Lily aja san ?

Susan said...

I don't know, pengen aja buat yang baru khusus buat tulisan2 pendek. soalnya kadang butuh tenaga dan pikiran yang lebih banyak kalo mau nulis panjang. hahahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David