Dec 9, 2008

Time Will Tell

Gud nite everyone! It is cold and rainy here, which is good because I like rain and I like cold better than hot and kemarau season. :D

Anyway, on of my best friend said to me once recently,

" What am I suppose to do to forget him???"

She said that sentence over and over again to me so I have no clue what am I suppose to do either to make her feel better. The first time she said that, I told her this: "You can't wish that in the moment you want those feeling to be gone, then it is gone. It takes time to be gone. Time will heal, time will tell. Just keep on moving this life. If those pain and those feeling still there, maybe it is suppose to be there somehow. I believe that everything has its own limit. And someday, you will reach that limit when you feel tired to have those hopeless and painful feeling, by then, the feeling will be gone by itself. Pushing it too hard just make everything worse. "

I am not being wise here, but at least that's what believe and that's what did happened to me years ago. I can't push a feeling to be gone. If that happen, I am no longer human. huahauhau. Yes it is true that if you have feeling for someone who don't love you back, it's hurt..it's painful. If you can not be with someone you really love, that's hurt too. But you can't just wish you don't have that feeling and you wish that you will be fine in a blink of an eye. You have to get through it, no matter how hard it is. But the good thing is, I believe that everything including everyone have its own limit. Someday, you will feel tired to keep carry on those feeling in your heart plus if the time is right, the feeling will be gone. You will fall in love again and sure you will be loved in return.
Well once again, that's my theory. We will see if this theory of mine is going to work on her. :)

On the other side, last Wednesday I went to House of Lea, the place where Ce Veronica (Reagan's sister who soon will get married) will do the make up and fitting the wedding gown. I went there because I am going to be the bridemaid for her!! :D I tried several gown and voila I got this one gown. It is yellow sampanye color and it's beautiful! It's perfect. Tres Bien. I love that gown and I can not wait to wear it this December 27th. Plus, this is the first time I will see myself wearing a gown, a reaall one for a reeaalll wedding celebration.

Can not wait! :D

Next plan: Go hang out with old friends, watch Twilight and Bold, submit the hard cover internship report, submit the revision for kolokium, fitting the gown one more time, go hang out with Fritz and Pratama, find out what happen with my DVD ROM, find a birthday gift for him, dye my hair, find the next episode of Brothers and Sisters, go and eat ayam tulang lunak Malioboro - Hachi-hachi - The Duck King - The Rock, and wait for the transporter 3.

No comments: