Dec 11, 2008

Twilight = Cute Vampire

Twilight is awesome! Well at least for girls. At least for me and Luce. hahaha.
One or two things I like from Twilight are:
  1. The vampire is cute.
  2. The vampire is cool.
  3. The vampire is really really super sweet to this girl Bella.
  4. The whole vampire family is nice and welcoming.
  5. The baseball game a la vampire is nonsense but incredible.

It is actually a classic film about a vampire fall in love in human. The first time I heard about this movie, all I think about is this is kind of Buffy the vampire slayer type of film. Nothing something. Buffy fall in love with Angel (which Angel is really handsome too) but there is nothing special about the movie. I can't spesifically tell what's that something special about this movie but I think me and Luce and some other girls being excited after watched this movie is a proof that this movie is good, for girls. One thing I noticed was this vampire Edward is really care for Bella. He really sweet and he did many of things that make me and Luce feel like melting or something. And then, me and Luce come up with one conclusion: if there is a guy as sweet as Edward in real life, we won't bother the vampire blood that runs through his vein. haohaohoahoahaohaoa. Thank God there is no such like a vampire in this life. Or at least I never heard about that. ehehe. :p

Anyway, I went to the mall today and IDEKO just opened! If you are in Surabaya, you will know that IDEKO is a store that sells interior, decoration, and home equipment just like Floral Home or Vinoti. But what I love the most from it is the store decoration itself. It is very homey, very-very..whatever. They design every corner with different concept. In one corner, they put the kitchen equipment WITH the real kitchen in it. It is like they want to show us and give us ideas about how you are going to decorate your kitchen with their stuffs. And since I loooveeeeee everything about interior and home decoration, I really loooveeeee to stay there as long as possible. Believe me, my favorite store isn't SOGO or Charles and Keith. My favorite stores are supermarkets and stores like IDEKO, Floral Home, ACE Hardware, the places I can find unique home decoration and things like that.

p.s: I can't understand men. I can't understand men especially above my age. I have best friends which are men but I still don't get this one. Gosh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku ya kesana lho keliatan kamu turun eskalator pas aku makan di foodcourt!

Susan said...

oya?? kok ga nyapa?uhuhu..

Anonymous said...

2 Things that i learnt from Twilight:
1. Vampires DO wear lipstick
2. Vampires DO wear thick makeup