Dec 2, 2008

I Did It!!! Yay!!!!

Monday, December 01, 2008 1.30 pm is my most memorable time in this year. Because in that time,


I FINALLY PASS THE KOLOKIUM STUFF!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..MyEm0.Com

oye.oye.oye.


I am soooo excited, happy, full of joy, full of happiness, and relieve. ahakahakahak. Finally, after a long way road and a long struggle I can pass this whole nightmare. It also means no more paper, no more books, no more stressful, no more pain in the ass. hehe. Yesterday, right after I got home from campus, the first thing I did was collect all my papers and books, put the books in the drawer and throw away the papers into the bin. So pai-pai my tons of books and papers and welcome holiday and fun! Thank you Lord for the chance, thank you my friends for all the supports: Yuni, Lili, Vonny, Vipe, Nita, Long-long, Novita, Delfi, Eunike, Fritz, Fenny, Luce, Jack, and others. I do thank you! :) I also want to say a lot of GOOD LUCK to the rest of you who still have to fight the kolokium thing, all the best for ya!

Meanwhile, let have a lot of good time this holiday. But speaking of holiday, I assume there will be a lot of have fun go mad acivities like go out with your friends. Lucy is here and so the others so it is like a perfect time to do the reunion. Well, not reunion actually.Just meet, greet, and share stories and just simply do a lot of fun together. When I was about putting some photos to my ipod (thanks to luce), I saw that old photos of mine with my friends from elementary schoolmates reunion, high school reunion, New year's eve BBQ party, and a lot more. It really awake me, remind me of every details how I really-really used to be there, used to be in that time, used to be with them in that time and in that place in that very moment. I realize then that each photo is just a part of the memory that we can recall. It already happened, and all we can do is just play it back...in our head, in our memory. But I never forget that I used to have a good time with them, and for me it is enough to keep that in mind. :)

Oh..I miss my friends..huhuhu.
Anyway, I want to say thank you once again to Luce, for the too late or too soon birthday gift: An ipod Nano (red edition it is!! :D) Muchas Gracias Luce!
Again, have a lot of luck for all my kolokium fighters, may God be with you.
HAPPY HOOOOOOLIIIDAAAY ALL!!!!!!!!! Have a lot of fun. Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i could be more sincere sayin this..
"CONGRATULATIONS"
yes i heard that u all passed the k word on the first day, which i guess is a gud start and a gud sign for everyone else, except me of course, haha
well wateva, i wont cu as much nx sem! congrats dear... dont miss me!

Anonymous said...

Congratz Susannn.. ! Happy celebaration. Moga2 holidaynya seru ya :)

Anonymous said...

Selamat san....selamat sekali lagi....wah jadi ikut senang ini.
happy holiday!!!

Susan said...

thank you thank you. hahahahhaha
to tansil: goooooo tansil!!!!!!!!!!! (do it with pom-pom and that cheeleader costume. will be miss you!