Nov 20, 2008

Hoooooorrrible Nightmare Ever!

This week is my most horrible nightmare for this entire year. I have two deadlines, which all the deadlines make me double-dead. My first deadline is the my internship final report. Thank you to Mrs. Priiida, for the horrible schedules and thank you again to the Kolokium Coordinator whoever you are for the hooorible schedule too. Now I am officially have Prida feeeveeerr.....Gee.

The bad part is I am changing my Kolokium topic, which is mean that I need to change alll the entire chapter, from Latar Belakang Masalah (what I should call it in english?), the theories (a lot of theories), and the Research Method. I need to work on it start from the scratch, from piece to piece and gather it into a beautiful but deadly kolokium proposal. Oh Mai God.

The worst part, is that I finally have to face what I hate. The funny thing is I found out this another life law - at least it always works on me , that what you hate will soon come back to you. Like in this kolokium, I convince myself that I won't and I will never want to "play" two variables in my research paper. For the example, you will have two variables if you pick a topic like " pengaruh x terhadap y". There you go, you have two variables. But I want to play safe by only put single variable in my topic like "opini mengenai x". That's one variable and simple. You don't need to analysis it with some complicated formula and else.
BUT...!!! Once again, my life law work well. I change my topic and I really have a heart in this topic. But yes, this topic is two variables and whether I want it or not, I have to make it two instead of one.
So the moral story of this nightmare story is....don't hate anything. The more you hate something or even someone, they will coming back to you. And like I said, at least that works on me. huhu.

As I struggle in this K class, I admit that sometimes I feel like I want to give it up. But I realize that I am allowed to do this crazy procedure with purposes. I also realize that there is no accident in this world and in this life. Everything were set from the beginning, and if we are allowed to feel something, some experiences even the bad one, that's because it has to be that way. I tried to connect the dots from my past and I am still amaze how even those bad experiences that I had made me become who I am today. I was put in Communication Faculty to meet Vipe, Nita, Yuni, Lili, Tansil, Vonny, etc. and I am thankful for that. And the last, believe that I was put in Husada Utama for my second internship for reasons. :) I don't know what are they yet, but as the time goes by, I think I will found out.

Anyway, I just want to say that everything happen for a reason, or maybe reasons!
We will never know what it is.

But just by believing that there is someOne who really have a bigger power in His hand to make everything happen or not happen, I think that's enough to be a life-time guarantee that our life are going just fine. :D

To my dearest and poor Kolokium friends:
WE WILL FIGHT TOGETHER!!! Owww yeaaahh!!!

key words: horibble, nightmare, crazy.

No comments: