Nov 1, 2008

Chirstmas is near!!

November is here!
Finally we reach almost the end of the year again and I always love to be around that time. Many good things are going to happen and many good things I expect to be happened in this month and the next month and the next-next months. Lucy are going to come home after almost a year not see her (I miss her badly), that's the good thing that will happen in the end of this month. Yay! And the other good thing I expect to be happened is of course the one and only long lasting pain and suffer of mine, the K thing. I hope I can pass this periode. If not, I will scream out loud. Well at least if I can not scream out loud for real, I can scream here, if that's OK. hoahoahoa.


The next month we will have a chirstmas celebration. I always love christmas. And I really want to celebrate christmas like those western people celebrate christmas. I've seen enough in the film or in DVD how American people get so excited to ceelbrate chirstmas. They go shopping for a big chirstmas tree, they buy chirstmas presents for the entire family and friends, they decorate their house (and the christmas tree) so beautiful, and the important part is...the warmth because of togetherness. The family gather, they share love and stories, laugh and happiness,hug and sing together, you know...do whatever the family tradition they have. With the snow outside the house and the christmas songs you can hear everyhere, it is just..lovely.
Well, I will never have a christmas like that because I live in Indonesia which this country doesn't familiar with snow and my family isn't a type of family who really have concern about christmas. So, what I can do at least is try to make my own chirstmas tradition, later, when I have my own family.


Speaking of having my own family, I recently watched this DVD series titled Brothers and Sisters. Vipe who introduce this to me. The series is about a family, or basically tell a story of relationship between brothers and sisters. And at the end the series showed how precious a family is. The series told me, personally, that at the end of everything, family is all you have. Family is the place you go home to. You will always find love, care, protection, advocacy, and support. Sometimes you can fight with your family, you can have a thousand different thought and argument with them, but at the end of the day, it is still your family you come home to.

Anyway, I've been addicted to something recently. It is called ayam tulang lunak in Indonesian. I don't want to translate it into english because it will sound creepy isn't it? This is...for me...is the bestest fried chicken in the whole world ever! Plus, you can eat it up until the bone of the chicken. It will make your plate come clean and there will be no bones everywhere.

Like I said, I am addicted to it. If I can, I will come to the restaurant everyday. I don't mind, really. But somehow I know it's silly. hauhauhauhau.

I like to introduce a blog, an all-about-health blog created by Dr. Adhi. So if any of you have any interest and big curiosity about health and stuff or maybe you are a health freak and always feel thirsty about health knowledges just visit his: doctoradhi

Be happy always, happy is a good feeling. Have a blessed month everyone!

No comments: