Oct 7, 2008

MyPreciousMonitor

I don't know what happen with me recently, but it is like all the wrong things just come up to me all in one same time. Remember the virus (damn you virus) MyEm0.Com that took away my precious kolokium files? The next day after the incident, I found out that MY MONITOR...MY PRECIOUS MONITOR IS JUST... R.I.P. MyEm0.Com I don't know what happen and the important thing is whhhhhyyy...why you, the monitor, choose to end your life in the crucial timing like this??? Aaaaarrrghh....hate you monitor, damn you monitor, screw you monitor!! MyEm0.Com The monitor finally getting better after 5 hours later. But the brightness isn't very bright or you can call it dark. Imagine this, just adjust your brightness function in your monitor into the darkest level. Then voila, that's exactly the condition of my monitor's brightness now. I think I need a new monitor. I have to have a new monitor. So pai-pai old monitor, and welcome new monitor I don't know when. I need to finish my kolokium stuff first which btw, this friday is my preciouskolokium presentation day. MyEm0.Com Oh..My...God.
I put all my efforts, my energy, my thoughts, my all..to this K thing. So I just hope everything is going well, as I hope. As I do really-really hope.
After that monitor incident, my bad luck isn't just stop there. I found out later that I run out the paper and then I found out that I run out the ink. This whole K thing is killing me softly. Now I catch a cold, my head is dizzy, my throat hurt, and I still have a presentation to go on Friday. And I'm not prepare yet. MyEm0.Com Poor me.
Speaking of a new topic, Bu sari, a doctor administrative officer in Husada Utama said to me today about an age difference between a man and a women in a relationship. She said that a man with a big difference in age with a women (in a relationship context) will have a better understanding, will have a better care for his wife rather than a man with an equal or small difference in age with his wife. He will be more mature and financially mature. Well she said all that stuff to me with a "purpose"" of course. But it lead me to a thought in my head, and I realize it maybe true. If you marry someone with an equal or less or more age, you probably will get fight a lot, you argue a lot, because you have your ego and so does your couple. But if you marry someone let say, 10 years difference at age, he will be more...in Javanese you call it ngemong. What is ngemong in english btw? MyEm0.Com
But the strange thing is when I realize this is true, my other logic thought can not accept that. Well, maybe that's because I've surrounded by men and women at my age. But when it is time for me to meet someone far from my age, my society circle, my 21 age life - which the time is now - then it is time for to decide too. I know I have to fight the battle in my thought which is very hard to beat. Very hard. I don't know where it could be end up, but I hope everytime I make a decision, I make a right decision. Because I know, one I make a decision, it will lead me to a big step of my life and I will never be able to look back.
I'm dizzy.dizzy.dizzy.dizzy.dizzy.dizzy.dizzy.dizzy.dizzy.dizzy MyEm0.Com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. Oups, kok tertawa di atas penderitaanmu?!
Jadinya gimana? Kerjain di mana?

Memang hal yang baik itu penuh dengan pencobaan, san.. hehe..

Smangat.. you go, gal!!!
godblessyourkolo.. ^^