Oct 13, 2008

MovingFoward

Hola everyone! Hope everything still going well, eventhough the economic situation doesn't say so. But just try to be happy. Happy is a good feeling. Like meee...eventhough my presentation was a nightmare, but I'm quite in a good condition and in a good feeling. hoahaohaoha..MyEm0.Com Well, maybe that's because I have the other good news to cover my biiiggg dissapointment about the K thing. ehehehe.. MyEm0.Com Well, at least I'm fine. After the long-torturing weekends I spent for this K thing, I think I need to relax for a little while. So I start with hangout with my dearest bestest friend Jack, just to forget everything bad and spent a time to share about anything with him. I love hanging around with him. He is a good friend and I value him a lot. Everyone who never know us see that we could be in a more-than-a-friend condition. But I really hope that he could be my best friend forever. I don't want more or less than that, believe me. MyEm0.Com

The next day I spent my weekend with Yuni and Eunike, which is it's like a reunion after months because Yuni and Eunike went to Jakarta for their internship before.

Then the next next day, I went to the church with my ond friends Dewi, Jackson, Reagan, and Eo. Ahhh...I always love to see them. MyEm0.Com

So that's how I spent my weekend last weekend, by meeting, talking, sharing, eating (I ate a lot. I run out energy for months so this is a good timing to, you know, put my energy back to my body MyEm0.Com), walking, and doing anything I don't care. I just need a refreshment before I get back to the next K class this week.

Recenty, I tried one or two or maybe many-many things that I never did before. I am moving on. Well, it doesn't mean that I'm not moving not before this, but this time...I really-really act moving on. I did things people do when they move on. And the most important thing is I made myself make a breakthrough, a big one, that I never made before. If you remember my latest entry about someone over my age and my social life, that's what I'm talking about. It is not easy, but I think I made it step by step. I'm not decide yet, I don't dare yet. But I think when I am sure about this whole two different world stuffs and I am ready to face what I'm suppose to face, I know what decision I am going to make. MyEm0.Com

So thank you to many-many persons for keeping my thought on the right track, and always supporting me in many different ways (include you Jack, which your first reaction is very-very "helping". haha. Anyway, thanks.) I still wish I'm choosing the right not the wrong.

Anyway, my monitor is new. Yayyy!!!MyEm0.Com And I start to enjoy my internship. Today, my mentor in the office offered me a job in Husada Utama. But what a shame, I'm not graduate yet, so I have to postpone that. I end up my internship officially this wednesday. I'm going to miss HU and the people there and I hate to say goodbye. I will miss Mbak Niken, Mbak Erna, Mbak Sandra, Mbak Wiwik, Mbak Mirna, Pak Nyo, Dr. D, Dr. D's son - Zacky - he is a cccuuuttteee little boy (Gosh, I love that kid very much), Dr. Sawitri, Dr. Koemala, Dr. Heru, Dr. Hartoyo, Dr. Sony, Bu Sari, Bu Santi, Pak Reza, and so on. They are great and nice to me. Very very nice to me. And I am so thankful for that. MyEm0.Com

Oohhh I still hate to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. huhuhuhu. MyEm0.Com


I capture my last day in the Husada Utama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

susyannnnnnnn.........
which one which one which one which one???????????????????
buwahauahahahahahaa...
swt commentku d fsmu g diapprove!!!!!!! cuihhhhhhh.........
bwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk....

Susan said...

brisik ah eo. hahahauhauahuahuahauhau