Oct 1, 2008

MYPRECIOUSKOLOKIUM

First of all, Happy Lebaran for those who celebrate. Maapkan.maapkan.maapkan segala kesalahan saya selama ini.hoahaohoa. MyEm0.Com

I don't know why, I feel like I'm not in the mood to write anything except of my K proposal. Next week is my dead week, because I have to do the presentation so I feel like I really-really not in the mood to do anything unimportant. Well, that's my real deal from me to myself. But the fact said the opposite. I didn't touch the computer even friendster for almost a week and by that fact, it meant I never touch my proposal at all. ehehehe.
This is the first day since weeks ago I touch the keyboard, ready to work on my proposal, prepare anything for next week.ow yeah. fight!MyEm0.Com

But this morning when I want to open my kolokium folder in my flash disk, I found something shocking and reallu really make me dead. I lost all the forders in the FD and that include my kolokium folders!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaa......!!!!!!! This must be because of virus from..I don't know from where eating my folders....
MYPRECIOUSKOLOKIUMFOLDER...
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU. MyEm0.Com
My God..I'm so dead.

Whhyyyy....whyyyy from all those files in my FD, you choose to eat the most important precious godly holly kolokium files???? The other scary fact is I have to submit my final proposal by next monday. I'm double dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm d.e.a.d.MyEm0.Com
Later like there is a light bulp above my head, I check my back up files in my D drive anddddd TING!! thank God I, by luck still have the back up files eventhough it's not the latest update files. ahakahakahak. At least I do not need to work from the very start. If it happen, maybe I will scream and call everyone I can call just to grumble about this big loss in my academic life.

Die you virus. Hate you virus. Screw you virus. Damn you virus.

So this is me taking a break from my almost-loss-of-my-kolokium-files-in-my-FD-shock-therapy. I just pray that there is nothing happen with my computer until next week, so I can finish and prepare my presentation well. Ossshh..MyEm0.Com

These weeks, my head is just like evaluate something which relate with boyfriend/girlfriend and husband/wife thing. I heard so many stories which said that in the time you were in a realtionship with a girl or a boy, he or she will be nice to you. You only see the good side of her/him. But after ou getting married, unfortunately all you see is just the real side of your couple, which sometimes you can't juts accept it. So it's kind of shock in the time you realize the truth. Then the anger, the fights, and the divorce word come out just that easily.

So I've been analyze this situation. What's wrong? who is wrong? And what to be fixed to make those kind of situation never happen again especially for me?

So I come up with conclusion which is for me it is work (and hopefully it is work), that we don't need to pretend to be someone else to impress the one we love. Love accept everything we are and that include our weaknesses. If you don't accept the bad thing, then the love isn't complete. It isn't love. Just be yourself and be your truly self. MyEm0.Com
One more thing I know is we marry a person not based on how rich his family is, how handsome or beautiful he or she is, how gifts he or she ever give you. It will all gone by time.
We marry a person based on how faithful he/she is, how kind and how he/she honor us, how he/ she tell and show that he/she loves you through the way he/she treats you and how he/she make you feel everyday.
Someone worth enough to be by your side, through thick and thin, and be a happy couple forever.
And those kind of search.....never easy to be found. So lucky you, if you already found it. Treasure it well. =) MyEm0.Com

p.s:
1. F1 Singapore is rocks! So stupid of Massa, he lost it all in a blink of eyes.
2. I watched the Pursit of Happyness yesterday, and I was a good film. It said...if everything fails, count yourself and yourself only. Don't let someone tell you that you can't do anything. You can do anything.
3. I listened to this song a lot recently, A man who can't be moved. This is a good song with stupid yet loveable lyric. But I wonder if there is a man who actually do that in the real life. MyEm0.Com
4. Finallyyyyyyy, I have my own SIM and I have my new KTP. hip hip huraaayy! MyEm0.Com
5. Chuck season 2 is coming!! oww yeah.
6. I watched a korean film titled A man once a superman. I got this from Vipe (you can read the entire story of the film in her blog: We're all can be a superman), this is a really good movie. It said that no need t have a superpower to be a superman or friends of superman like batman, robin,wonder women, or else. All you need is a superheart inside of you. Superheart enough to help others, not a big help but every little things around us. I like the wonder women lasso scene in that film. Oh..I will tell you later. I enough talking here.
Gotta go! Happy holiday all! MyEm0.Com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benernya sih ada software yg bisa detect balik file yg kehapus, tapi syukur deh kalo masih ada backupnya.
Ayo semangat.. :D