Aug 12, 2008

Mr. Octopus

Meet Mr. Octopus!
I just met him this afternoon.

Then meet his family!!

This little happy family swam in a piece of blank white paper this afternoon, accompany me counting down the hours today. Unfortunately Mrs. Octopus can not come. Somehow, I forget to draw her. haha.

Actually, this is my little joke (which soon I realize that it isn't funny at all) and my little activity in the middle of my internship hours. AND I AM SOOO BORING. HUHUHUHUHUHUHU. And because I am so boring, I turn to draw something useless and something stupid like this Mr. Octopus! Oh God..Somebody help me. I mean, what am I suppose to write in my report paper? I am drawing octopuses and even name it??

This is my second internship day and I am soooo..soooo can't stand it. The people are good and nice. They love to say "morning" or " good afternoon" to me. They love to smile everytime they meet me and my coordinator Mr. Nyoman is a very nice man. I spend the first day walked around the hospital (the hospital is really cool, believe me) and he introduced me to everyone. From the HR, housekeeping, the engineer, the chef and cooks, cashier, operator, marketing, medical check-up, IT, bussiness development manager, and even the CEO! They all said welcome to me and I am glad about that. Very-- verry glad. But the only problem is Mr. N feel tired because his previous event (he is in sales and event btw, so he arranges event like seminar and other non-medic bussiness) so Mr. N want to relax for couple of days. And because he want to relax, he do not have any hard work to do. And because of he don't have any hard job to do, I don't have anything to do either! All I did yesterday was just browsed the internet and downloaded songs all day looong. And it's kind of boring somehow.

My second day isn't getting better than yesterday. Mr. N still want to relax and I am still boring. uhuhuhu.. The worst of all is I am lonely. I am just all by myself and no one I can talk to. I can talk with Mr. N but I can't talk to him all day. I am just all by myself everytime I go for lunch in the cafetaria. uhuhuhuhu...poor me. But thanks to Fritz, I think soon this loneliness can be a little crowded. mwuahahahuahauauha..=D

I don't know why, but everyone who know that I am going to walk on this internship in the hospital just seems so surprise. Ok, hospital is a little bit weird place to do the internship. But there is nothing wrong with that. My major reason of course this hospital near my house. So I do not need to wake up too early and waste my time. My second reason is this hospital is different. Like I said, this hospital is cool. There are hotel rooms, a convention hall, a helipad (there are only two helipad in Surabaya - RSHU and Jawa Pos), a meeting room, buffet menu (if you think that EVERY hospital serves bad food, you are wrong), and they have this great-great lobby. You will meet Alfamart (which is very important here for me to buy some snacks), they sell breads and cookies (yeah.. hospital kitchen homemade), and aMOre Gelato counter there. Whoa...=D

But the most important thing is, they - the people- are nice. I love that! They welcome me. And of course I believe they will welcome the patients even better!

The only problem here is just I have to deal with boringness and loneliness and Mr. Octopus. I don't know if tommorow Mr. Octopus want to meet me again, but I hope not. I really want to spend my time there with doing something useful.

Oh yeah.. if you ask why octopus? The answer is octopus is the only animal I can draw. I like their mouth. They funny isn't it? hoahoahoahohaoaahaha...=D

I start to miss Lili, Yuni, Vipe, Nita, Novi, Agre...Happy internship guys!!!uhuhuhuhuhu...

4 comments:

the Rabbit said...

hahaha...
be careful u might turn into a real SOTONG, one of the octopus brotherhood that has no brain.. which mean an IDIOT!!

Susan said...

kurang ajar..hoahahohaohoahaohaohaoha

Anonymous said...

sussss.... cumi2mu lbh mirip ubur2 mencucu!!!!!!!!! bwahahahauahahahhahaa....=b

Susan said...

kurang ajar kuadrat anak ini. haohaohaohoahoa..aku ga pernah liat ubur2, jadi ga ngurus dah sayah. ubur2 ama cumi emang bedanya apa?