Aug 16, 2008

Facebook App.

I got this from facebook application. Well, I think it will be fun to put it here.
Honestly, sayah menganggur.oahoahoahoahoa...enjoy!
All About You

The Basics
Hair Color:
light brown

Eye Color:
hazel.ohaohaohoa

Profession:
undergraduate student, an intern

Relationship Status:
single

Religious Views:
christian

My Favorites
Favorite Color:
white

Favorite Movie:
serendipity

Favorite Hobby:
interior archicture ( I said it's a hobby. It doesn't mean that I am capable of draw some.haha)

Favorite Song/Singer:
jamie scott and the town

Favorite School Subject:
history

Favorite Vacation Destination:
balliiiii

Favorite Food:
anything good

Favorite Restaurant:
X.O

Favorite Animal:
rabbit

Favorite Store:
the supermarket.hahahaha

Favorite Celebrity :
heath ledger

Favorite Childhood Friend:
fenny

Favorite Baby Name:
william

Favorite Person In Your Life:
F, L, N, R, J, A

Favorite Facebook Application :
semuanya membingungkan

This or That
Chocolate or Vanilla:
chocolate

Big Mac or Whopper:
what's whooper? I don't eat junk food.

Coke or Pepsi :
I prefer milk tea.

Beer or Wine:
wine

Coffee or Tea:
tea

Apple Juice or O.J.:
OJ

Facebook or MySpace:
facebook. Friendster is better.ohoahaooa

Summer or Winter:
winter

Windows or Mac:
windows

Cats or Dogs:
dogs

Rain or Shine :
rain(y)

Chips or Popcorn:
chips

Salty or Sweet:
both are fine

Plane or Boat:
plane

Morning or Night:
morning

Movie or Play:
movie

Walk or Drive:
drive.oahoahoahoahohaohoa

Money or Love:
love

Breakfast or Dinner:
I need them all

Forgiveness or Revenge:
forgiveness

Paint or Wallpaper:
wallpaper

House or Apartment:
house

Do You?
Have Any Pets:
nope

Have Any Children:
not yet

Smoke:
nope

Drink:
I drink water.

Exercise:
oahoahoahoahoa...just streching.

Spend Your Life On Facebook:
nope. facebook is mbingungin.

Play On A Sports Team:
nope

Belong To Any Organizations:
used to

Love Your Job:
not really

Like To Cook:
yeah

Play An Instrument:
used to..piano

Sing:
yes

Dance:
oww yess

Speak Multiple Languages:
yeaahh

Ice Skate:
used to.hahahaha

Swim:
yeap

Paint:
I can draw octopuses only

Write:
yes

Have You Ever
Stolen Anything:
nope

Been Drunk Before Noon:
no

Had Sex In A Public Place:
....

Been Arrested:
I am a good citizen (except the I don't have a driving license part.)

Cheated On A Test:
haohaohaohaohoaoaoaa...oopp coorrrsss

Cheated In A Relationship:
forever never

Failed A Class:
nope

Eaten Food Off The Floor:
I still have a table, thank you.

Wished You Were Someone Else:
I love myself

Cried During A Movie:
I think so..

Had A One Night Stand:
hahaha..I don't dare to take the risk that I will lose him in the next day.

Other
Describe Yourself In One Word:
loyal

Biggest Fear:
snake

Your Proudest Accomplishment:
made changes in people's life through my blog

#1 Priority In Your Life:
serving God in all my way

Dream Job:
not office job for sure

Special Talents:
writing

Where Are You Right Now:
at home

Where Would You Rather Be:
right now, jauh-jauh dari surabaya

Famous Person You Want To Meet:
heath ledger

Place To Visit Before You Die:
my big family and my friends' house to meet them

Song Played At Your Funeral:
good charlotte?hahahhaahhaha

No comments: