Jul 21, 2008

Seal And Heidi

Last few days or perhaps last few weeks I watched Oprah's Show, the most famous TV show in America. Really, she has a super power to influence other people thought. And what I like the most from Oprah's Show is she always has something worth to talk about. She is really good at explore her guests thought. And make jokes. If she has a chance, she always makes jokes. haha.

One of my favorite episode is when Seal and his wife Heidi Klum came to her show. There are a lot of things I learned from that celebrity couple. Seal is a singer and Heidi is a top supermodel. Basicly and usually, after get married celebrities like them become hard to find the right time to be together. Like you know yourself from the news that after they get married for a while or maybe if they get lucky for years -- they get divorce. And when they get divorce, they come up with all the reasonable reasons to cover the basic question whay they get divorce.
But this Seal and Heidi give me a new and different perspective about how exactly a marriage should go on. I don't know if someday they will get divorce too but so far from that Oprah Show, all I can see is they are in love and happy. Aawww..they are look lovely.
Seal said at that show that priorities plays a main role in a marriage. Or at least his marriage.
He said he is busy, he has a lot of things to do but his wife has his first priority above all. His wife first, then his family, and then the job. He said he learn from his father who did so much not good things to his mother and he learned from that so he can do so much better for his future wife.
Seal said that before you start to love your wife as a wife, you should put her in a position as your bestfriend. You should love her as you bestfriend because you don't want to disappoint your bestfriend. She is you partner for life though.

At the other road, I don't understand why some time people get bored with his/her couple after they've been in a relationship for years. I mean, someday you are going to marry your couple (hopefully) and it is a never ending journey, you will spend your lifetime with him/her. And you should be forever in love in him/her. So why that boring thing happen anyway?
I still don't get it.

I learned something from the preach at the church yesterday. The pastor is celebrating his 34th Wedding Anniversay (congratulations, Sir). And he shared then that there are conflicts in a marriage. You can't deny it. There is no perfect marriage. At the beginning of his marriage, he found so much troubles with his wife. Marriage is about making two human beings become one. And like I and other people know this for so long, we are all different. Especially when we talk about the differences between women and man. It tooks a lot of patient and changes over and over to make it better.
This is a part I like the most: The Pastor said, "I know I can't change my wife from being so stubborn and hard if first I can not change myself. "

Hmm.. that's a good one.

Anyway,recently my mom almost always preaching me about you are already 21 this year. This is the right time for you to meet someone good and get to know each other. Then she start to dreaming and bubblin' about her own imagination about her own daughter.
She keep tell me stories about her friends who her friend's daughter get married and so on and so on.
And I just like...

" .........................................................."

Oh mom, if I already found a good man and if I finally falling so much in love with him, you don't have to tell me all those stuffs. The fact is I haven't found that man. Hah.
But I believe there is a good timing for everything.
I patience with God timing. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wooohooooo.......
susyan disuru kawen ama mamaaaaa!!!!!!!
mwahahahahahhahahahha........
kenapa ya para orang tua kepengen anaknya cepet kawen??????
huhuuu.........
btw, seal b heidi mirip beauty n d beast y?? g ta???
hohohoho...

eo ni...

p.s. masi bosyannnnn.........