Jan 18, 2008

Bunch of thank you part deux

Okay, first of all I would like to say thank you to all of you. Finally.........
lots of people read my blog!!! ahhaahahahhaahaha...that's a good thing to know. I think nobody read my blog so I feel like I am talking to myself through words or something. But since I made this WhiteLily blog, I received some comments or even just words that they do like my blog. At least they read it, they aware about it, and they do love my blog.hahahaha.. I am proud of myself in some way.
Anyway, I'm not gonna bubblin' around this time. I want to continue testimonials I dedicated to some of my friends. It's good to know that after they read a testimonial about themself *yea..I need to push them a little in order to make them read, but it's worth I guess*, they have a great appreciation to me. They said thank you, they treated me nicely and appreciate me more after that, even they showed those testimonial to everyone they know.
And from those reactions, I know that I did something right. I see happiness in their words they spoke and wrote to me as a feedback, they feel loved, they feel needed, they feel proud because a person which is me, learnt something from them. And since that way, I want continue to make some testimonials for some of my dear friends.
And the rest of you, please have patient. It's not easy to write a real testimonial since I have to wash my brain back to the past. hahahaha
So, please enjoy.
And make yourself proud of who you are, as usual.
Dear Andy,
You are one of my old friends back in elementary school and it is nice to know that we still friends until now. I know that we had hard times before this. we argued, we were in silent and not talked for a while, and the other stuffs...but I am very glad we still friends until now. Maybe it's me who selfish, maybe it's me who has the high ego or whatever..so I just feel teribble to put you into my "not friend" side.
Anyway, I want to say thank you ndy for everything. you helped me through everything in early college time. Thank you for being there for me, helped me, guided me, listened to me, been there for me, and wished me a lot of things on my birthday (remember?) and no one ever wish me like you did on my birthday.
You are the loyal friends I ever know, you value friends a lot, you love them, you help them with all you have. That spirit of friendship is something that I value the most from you.
So be Andy that I value the most until forever! Because i believe that I'm no the only one who want the same thing from you.
I know that the condition is very different than before. We are not that close anymore, we are not that best friend anymore. But still I just want to say bunch of thank you. You've been there for me everytime and in everything. And that's what I appreciate from you the most. I hope this friendship that we have, is something that we are until grow and have our own life. I still want you to be my friends in the time that we grow, we have our own life, so my husband and my children later will get a chance to know you.huahuahau..too much I think. But I wish it is true, that we will be friends forever. And as usual, I will be there if you need me...for always.
Dear Yuni,
The most "ready to be mom" friend for me.hahaha...honestly, that's a compliment from me to you. Look around our friends in college...between me, vipe, nita, lili, tansil, unik(okay, except unik..she is going to get married soon), vonny...you are the most "ready to be mom" one.hahahaha...no offense but I love having you that way, because that's who you are.
You are care to me and the others, and in your eyes..no one left behind.
Thank you yun first of all for everything. Having you as my friend is one of the best gifts God ever gave me. Like I said before you care to me, you help me through everything.
You trust me and you are trusted. You love me and you are loved. You are for me and you are cared by me.
So thank you once again and for million times for being one of my best friends I ever found in this life. I love you with this heart and promise you one simple thing I know I can fulfill it: I will be your friend and do whatever friend need to do.. That include being there everytime you need me in good or bad times. I love you mommy!!huahauhau
Dear Lili,
The only place I can find the source of all gossips.huahauhauahha...You are the queen you know. I can share and get gossips from anywhere and about anyone from you, all at one time.
You are a "deadlinepanic" type of person. You always do all the assignments in the last minutes. Gosh....that's something I can't stand to do. You do sacrifice almost everything for something (see...like you are being a part at HIMA. You left us, your friends behind.huhuhu). And that's what you did lately, rite? I hope we can make up that time in the next semester, and share gossips like we usually did.huauahua
Anyway Li, thank you for being one of my best friends. Once again it's not a coincidence to find a fact that you still have a family relationship with Fenny's guy, but maybe it's suppose to be that way. I love you, I do care for you, and I hope that we will be friends even if later we finally graduate, have our own life and not being together everyday like we usually did.....I wish that we can still be friends, share some time together, and still share gossips.huahauhauhauhau
I love you, I love you, I love you.
Dear Ipan,
I don't have idea how we become this close. I don't have any idea how and when. But all I know is you are such a great friend for me. Really, I still don't have that idea.hahahah...whatever lah.
You are, base on my friends opinion is the handsome friend I have.hauhauhaua..*laugh dude..laugh!* Anyway, I don't care if you have the most ugly person this whole world (naww..I'm kidding. DOn't be.), you still a friend that I treasure very much.
What I like from you the most is you always be there for me even in fact you are far in australia. Everytime I say that I have a problem, you make that call, you listen to my words and thoughts. Ahhh..that's what I miss from you them most.
I don't care if a lot of people hate you (you know who) and see you as an arogant, too straight foward person, or else...I still love you the way you are.
With you, I learn to not put so much thought on something, be someone better(especially in appereance, to be honest), and you open my mind! You always open my mind about something. You can give any advice about anything, and the important thing is you can give me a different point of view about something. That is wht love you.huahuaha
Thank you pan....I wish you are here, not there, so I don't have to talk to you in the phone like a retard(two second late in every conversation is not comfortable). But anyway, having you as my best friend is more than enough. Since you are a straightfoward kind of person, I just need to tell you this words: I love you with all my heart, and I thank God I have you as my best friend in my life.
*It's not done yet!! aku kehabisan objek ini buat dikasih testimonial. ahak ahak..
I'll be back soon. Until then,..C ya!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were enemies for about 1 year?
All we did was fight & yell
And all of the sudden you came to tears..

I have a bestfriend in you.
Sometimes we fight and scream and I am sure there are times you would like to kill me. (really?)

We were only in 5th grade
It was all just a little fade
Then we started to talk..

But then we just started to walk
Walk away from every tear
That we had that before
Then we wondered why we weren't friends? And why it always ends?
What happened to all our powers?
The powers of making our friendship true!
Of making a me and you..

Now that we are bestest friends
Lets not make any bends
Best friends forever & always
And lets keep it that way!!! :)

NB: comment'nya bagus, cuman kalimat ini salah besar.. >I know that the condition is very different than before. We are not that close anymore, we are not that best friend anymore< (sapa yg bilang?) Ak pernah lo, suatu kali nda sengaja bikin nangis seorang cewe gara-gara kata2ku, saking kagetnya ak, sampe malem'e nda isa tidur. Besok'e ak samperin buat minta maaf, tau nda? hubunganku ma de'e semakin baik dan mengerti satu sama lain, yah smacam upgradelah =)

Dan cuman kamu lo, cewe yg bertengkar ampe BEBERAPA kali b ak, tentunya ak menyadari bahwa ak banyak salah b kamu. Dan ak berkewajiban untuk mengganti masa-masa tengkar itu dengan persahabatan yang lebih baik. Jadi bo khawatirlah, toh, dari SD-KUL, cuman kamu ce yg masih stay close ma ak sebagai 'hao peng yu' (ck5x). Tentu ak harus berpikir BERKALI-KALI-KALI untuk mengorbankan ini kan?!

So, mengikut kalimat terakhirmu, tapi ak rubah dikit >But its true, that we will be friends FOREVER. And as usual, I will be there if you need me, forever n always..

Susan said...

wow...a long feedback one.hahaha
but anyway thanks...for everything.

Anonymous said...

Moshi mosh everyone,
wow it's good to see my friend Susan can said such words like this.How touching. well anyway it's my pleasure to be your best friend.you know as same as all the duds that are going overseas for studying,we don't have much of friends left exept high school friends.anyway good luck for everything.see you later and i'll be waiting what you will write next.

quite a lot of things that we went through.I will just keep it for our selves but just to let you know that she is a good girl which know a lot of stuff so guys who likes her better watch out,hehehheheh....

ciao,peace out duds.

Susan said...

sodara-sodara, itu si anonim adalah ivan, yang pertama-tama tidak tahu cara memberi comment di blogspot. ok, teman tergantengku ternyata gaptek.
hauhauahuhau
btw, pan....aku ga piroo mudeng ama tulisanmu. maybe that's not your talent to write. hauhauahauhu
your talent...have a good predicting on people maybe?