Jan 18, 2008

I feel like I am a vampire at noon.

Hi all. Feel like long time no see this blog. Long time no write an entry. Well, if you want to know why,


ask my eyes!!


arrghh...I have eyes infection from last week. Actually, don;t blame my eyes. My eyes are innocent. The truth is my softlens are the trouble maker. My eyes become red but just around the circle, you know the black thing in the eyes (biji mata gitu maksudnya). And because I broke my glasses *damn*, that is why I feel like I've been blind for a while. ahak2. I mean I can't see things clearly. So I spend my time just by walking around, sleeping, eating, which is it's BORING. arrgh


p.s: eating and then sleeping = figure it out yourself.


But yesterday, I already had an appointment with my college friends, Yuni, Unik, Lili, Vonny, and Tansil. we went to the mall, ahak-ahak..based on my request of course.
*my eyes became red*
Ahh...It's good to meet them finally. Yes, we rarely meet every holiday. That's because the distance that do separate us.huhu...*feelin' not fair*
And since there are a lot of restaurant and cafe have their 50% discount promo with Bank Mandiri, and since Lili has Bank Mandiri Credit Card,....then LILI IS OUR HERO OF THE DAY!
ahaha..
we chose Izzi Pizza, because none of us try it before and we grabbed 2 regular pizza, fettucinne, pizza dough with garlic butter, and spagetti. haha...
It always sound double delicious if you order 50% discount food.haha


But this is what I love the most at Izzi:





Latte Art...whoa. it's too beautiful to put a spoon there, mix it till it blend, and drink it.


Well, if I allowed to give rating about Izzi Pizza, it's 6.5 with range 10 is the highest.
*ga niat banget kayaknya. 6.5..huahauhau..habis 7 kebagusan 6 kejelekan. gimana donk? mending daripada aku pake 6 1/2. hyahya*
Anyway, it's a nice gathering. we shared gossips (hauahuahaua..who's the victims of the day huh?)
we shared stories and updated some news. Overall, it was great.
*by the way, mata gw jadi tambah merah pas mau pulang. I feel like I am a vampire or something. wew*
And here I am waiting my savior a.k.a brand new softlens is on the way home to my lovely eyes.hyahya
Can't wait to write again! So catch you all later with my new softlens!!
Soon.

3 comments:

the Rabbit said...

how dare u?! u don't invite me!!
hoe cruel you are?! I've missed u so much these days.. I hate u!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I jz drooping by :)Waw thats cool pic..coffee latte luks good makes me crave for it next time going to IZZI definitely i order that..Delicious food n the Discount makes me more addicted with IZZI :P
One more hope ur eyes will better n bright with ur new softlens ya ^_*

Susan said...

to vipe, my only and the only "rebellion and principle kind of person at the same time" friend..hahahaha...
apa seh say, itu kan ndek mall, km emang mau ya ke mal mbelani aku? hahaha
I promise i'll make it up to you another time. muach!