Nov 11, 2010

Bali Bali Bali


November 13th this year is going to be huge!

I planned a trip, an accidental trip to Bali with 3 my friends of mine. So in the next two days, I take a couple days off then I'm going to fly to Bali, enjoy my every second in there and just seize it!

Last week, I've got an offer from one of friend and she asked me to go to Bali. The first thing on my mind was....well, I'm not sure of it all. But really, if you're really meant to go somewhere or do something or be with someone, there will be a way or two.

I always tried to plan a trip somewhere before this. But I always ended up with failing. The reasons were various: I had no companion, had no perfect timing, but when I found a perfect timing - it's not matching with the budget. But this time, I have companions (which recently some of them have a broken heart issue), I found the best deal flight and hotel :D

Sure I'm going to post some photos I take, the place, the people, the foods, the scenery right after I get back.

So, until I get back, here's an appetizer for you :)

No comments: