Oct 1, 2010

A Sweet Birthday Song

Years ago, I heard this audiophile version of birthday song sang by anonymous aka I don't know who's the singer and the title. But the lyric is magical so I listened to the song carefully then wrote down the lyric and of course it's not 100% correct. But few days ago, like I forgot all this time the magic Google can do, I browsed the lyric by typing one line I'm sure it's correct. Then voila! it's The Birthday Song by Corrinne May. It's a wonderful birthday song with great lyric. I would love to sing that song to my particular birthday who really really deserves it :p

I have a massive headache and sleepiness so I'm gonna sign out. Will write something later! Ciao!


p.s: today is the first of October. time fliess :D A good good friend of mine is going to come home to Indonesia this early Oct. I'm soooo excited! Long time no see this dude :D

No comments: