Oct 11, 2010

Righteous

People can be so suck sometimes, you have to admit it. Some of them, even the one who close and related to us can be in that category. They can accuse us for something we' didn't do, but if we done something..they just easily judging us. I was very upset every time I heard people talk about me, about what I've done, about my decisions, about the way I acted. But then I realize that it won't give one single positive impact to myself. It will just destroy you and your happiness. So instead of upset, I will do this: you probably hear something you don't like, but don't let your heart hear it too.

You know, sometimes people get angry because they heard something unpleasant, then the brain and the heart make a respond...bang! that's your anger. You probably will nag, punch something or people, and do another something negative. So if you heard something unpleasant again next time, try to make a positive or at least neutral barrier around your heart and head.

And the first reaction you should have is: smile. Whatever people say, just smile , keep telling yourself "those people, they just don't know what they're talking about", then leave. Try to make peace to yourself by preventing it.

Try also to keep telling yourself that we all are basically them. Sometimes you and me can be like those people who hurt us right now. Sometimes, we hurt other people too.

You're not fighting back against something negative people said, it's not wise and wrong. we keep sin silent so there's no anger or any negative aura is wise and right.

Remember, at all times, doing what is right is the righteous thing to do in God's eyes :)


No comments: