Oct 6, 2010

+

I have lot of problems lately and I don't why, they just came up to my very door and knocked at the same time. Problems from my side job as an online shop owner who have to deal with this carping customer, and problems from surround me. I heard too many negative thoughts and opinions and stories, so I become like this freakin' afraid about the world I live in.

I believe that if you keep telling a person something negative and ugly and bad, that person will become negative minded even if the world around that person is in the positive aura. It's like you've been brain washed or something.

And I also believe the vice versa. If keep telling a person everything positive, s/he will get used to think a positive side of a thing or problem. And it will affect everything in your life: your health, your emotion, your happiness, everything!

This is what I just realized and I am about to learn. It's not easy sometimes to keep on balance, stay positive everyday and everytime. But I was in a position of being a victim who heard so many negative aura and I didn't enjoy it. I just don't want that thing happened to other person I bump into in the future. I must stay positive, speak positive words, act positively. ++++ :)

So stay positive everyone! If you don't get used to it yet, well..start to get used to it. You'll never go wrong with that, believe me :)

No comments: