Aug 1, 2010

Unoo Stackooo Attackoooo!!

Just had a great weekend with my best friends today!It was traffic all over the street in surabaya,we got stuck everywhere but it was quite fun :)We - me,nyek,lucy,fenny,dewi went to PTC to visit Kosi's maket at petra interior exhibition.But we were too hungry so decided to go eat and forget the maket and whatsoever.After PTC,we went to win's pancake at G walk (+ Reagan,he's kinda busy right now so seeing him at this unplanned timing like this is always worthed)).we played othello (dewi was the one who brought it upstair but she was the one who didn't played) and UNO stacko.I always love playing UNO stacko.It always fun,you can play it with a lot of ppl,no brain needed, just a tense that there might be a possibility that the stacks is going to fall in your turn.And that tense is fun :)

I'll post the picture of our crazy UNO later.I don't why but I can't post a photo through my tumblr for blackberry.

It was a fun night.I had fun.I had my old friends with me.I had my wonderful boyfriend with me (I wish you see the way he know how to play othello and UNO,you'll be amazed!).

I just wish Lydia is still in surabaya. I kinda miss that Sydney girl :)
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: