Aug 16, 2010

Near Death Experience

I just watched the re-run of Kick Andy Show on Metro TV,they discussed about near death experiences.They have 4 resource persons who had this kind of experience before.They shared good and inspiring stories but one story catch my attention is this first resource person. She is a middle age person and was dying until she was pronounced dead by the doctors.Then she said that once she felt like died,there was 2 angels pulled her spirit out from her body.She said she can see her own body while she was pulled out from it.Then the angel who she claimed to have the exact same face,asked her..who is your God?
She is an islam so she answered according to her religion.The angel asked her again,who's your father and mother?Then she answered again.
After that,she was seated by the angel and the right side of her there was a women.The women is like the personal guardian angel if I can say it in my own terms.
She's been shown a lot of things,a lot of people down there received horrible and eternal punishment because of their sins during their life in this world.

Well,I know the almost same story like this years ago from my pastor Philip Mantofa from Mawar Sharon Church.He was once experienced a trip to hell, he was shown the same horrible things like the women in kIck Andy Show.So I do believe that a place like that is exist!

At the end of the show,the host asked an expert and also a researcher about the near death experience,and he answered like this-more or less:
That after we come to a death experience,we're going to see our record of life.What we did during our lifetime,good and bad.What we did to other people-good and bad.How's our habit-good or bad.We're going to be judged of how we live this life.The expert said that everything we do and everything we say is recorded,and it will be played back in our judgement day.
He also said that if we do good things in life,we're going to experience a "nice and easy" death experience,and vice versa.

I do believe on those such things.I believe in karma.What we give is what you get in return.I have to appreciate the time I have to do a lot of good things for other people.
And I believe this is also true:

That sometimes God will visiting you in a unpredictable way :)

Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: