Aug 6, 2010

G-Day

Happy Graduation for some of my friends who go to Petra Christian University! You guys must be feeling awesome today! Well enjoy! because real world is suck. hahaha

The last few days, I was preparing something for one of my friend who will be graduated tomorrow. The common gift to give for graduation is a flower bouquet. I received a beautiful flower bouquet for my grad myself. The first day, the flowers was still fresh and beautiful and smell good.the second day, the small part of the flowers was withered. And within a week, it was a dried flowers.

So I have an idea, how if I give this friend of mine something unsual. Something out of ordinary? I come up with an idea to give her a doll with a graduation hat (I don’t know what it’s called)! So I choose a doll (I choose a lion,please don’t ask me why because I don’t know T.T) and ask the store staff to customize the doll with a graduation hat and an artificial flower (to indicate that the lion is a female.hahahaha). I pick up the doll tonight. Hopefully it will be exactly like I imagine.
The next thing is the card. It will be an apologize card and a congratulations card. An apologize card because I can’t go to her graduation. I really want to go but I have this problem with transportation and stuffs. And like I said earlier about writing a greeting card, I customize it a little bit. And since I don’t know how to use a photoshop, and since this notebook doesn’t have a photoshop program, so I use Paint and Microsoft Office Picture Manager. And the template is from Canon Creative Park (thank God for this!).And this is my Graduation Card for her (please don’t laugh):


Not bad right?hahahaa…

Last but not least,

You have brains in you head. You have feet in yor shoes. You can steer yourself
in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
You’re a girl who’ll decide where to go
. -Dr. Seuss


Happy Graduation Kosi, Eo, and others! Rock and Roll!

No comments: