Aug 19, 2010

Film Marathon and Foodism

I am going to have a long Lebaran holiday on Sept 8th - 13th. And since I don’t go anywhere this holiday season (and I kinda hate it) so I have to plan what am I going to do during the holiday. First thing in my mind is movie marathon. And the second thought is food hunting. So this is my overview plan for my holiday:

Movie marathon #1: Monk Season 5

I know this movie is an old tv series so it’s kinda hard to find the old seasons. I have to book to get it, but until today, i still can’t get the exact season I want. I pray so I can get it before the hols.

Movie Marathon #2: Sex and The City the movie

I didn’t watched the movie on its premiere because my boyfriend didn’t want to watch it, so I have to watch it alone..in dvd. All I want to see from that movie is the style, the fashion, the absolute high-end lifestyle.

Movie Marathon #3: Scrubs season 1 and 2

I bought the dvds months ago, but I’m a big fan of it. So I stop watch it, and buy another title. But since it’s a long holiday and I’ve got nothing much to do, so I guess it’s the best time to suck it up into your eyes and try to enjoy the movie.

Movie Marathon #4: Merlin

I am a huge fan of Historia Brittonum, I love King Arthur, Merlin, the knights of the round table, Queen Anne, and else. Usually, I really do not into magic thing. But this Magic Merlin really really caught my attention to watch the movie.

Movie Marathon Wish List: Chuck Season 4 and grey’s Anatomy season 7

I really wish the newest season of these two tv series will be coming out soon! AMEN!! :D

This is for the food:

Food Fiesta #1: Mie Ujung Pandang/ Makassar

Food Fiesta #2: Steak Hut (I am really really curious about its steak)

Food Fiesta #3: Taiwan’s Shihlin Street Snack

Food Fiesta #4: Golden Rama’s Dim Sum

Food Fiesta #5: Golden Jade

Food Fiesta #6: Hachi Hachi Bistro or Bentoya

Food Fiesta #7: Roti Canai + curry

Food Fiesta #8: Layar Seafood

Food Fiesta #9: Bubur Ayam Jakarta

I knooooow it’s a lot, but I list it as a backup in case they are close during the Lebaran holiday.

Only one wish dear God, please don’t make me gain weight pleaseee :D

No comments: