Oct 2, 2009

My Car Is A Supermassive Black Hole

I wonder.....WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CAR?????Why I always lose something when the thing is in my car???????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh >,<

I don't know what is wrong with my car, but really, I think that there is something wrong with it. It is like my car has a black hole or something which can make a stuff of mine.....disappear!

It start to happened months ago, when I borrowed a novel book from my University's library. I can not wait to read it because it's a book of my one favorite writer, Meg Cabot. I put it in the left seat next to me. Then I had to pick up one of my friend, so I put my stuffs AND the book into the back seat. I just throw it away to the back seat with the thought that it still gonna be somewhere in the car anyway. BUT!!! after I got home, I look up for that book...and voila! it's gone. IT'S GOOONNEEE....!!!OMG. My friend, apparently, also open the back door and put his stuff too. So I predict my novel was fell off from my car...by accident.

I had to pay for Rp. 60.000 in return, because if not, I can not be graduated. Of course I chose to be graduated and I paid those stupid 60.000. What a waste --!

Now the second black hole incident happened just now. Tonight. I rent two movies I love to see (because Matthew Rhys plays the movies) and as usual, I put it in the left seat. Then I had to pick up my mom. As usual, I put off all my stuffs to the back seat. As usual, I throw it all without any notice that my DVDs can be very slipped. I thought I throw away the DVDs with the other of my stuffs. But AS USUAL......I lose it again. And this time, I predict, my DVDs was slipped somewhere in the outer corner of my left seat without me notice it, and I didn't threw it away with the other of my stuffs, and when my mother opened that stupid door, that stupid DVDs just fell off from the car.

I don't even know what to say. It's way to impossible for me. --!

I have this plan to go home and then watch my Matthew Rhys in this two movies with this warm heart, but now it's all gone. My Matthew Rhys is gooooneeee T,T

For the completion of my stupidipity, I don't even know how to connect the email account my boss gave me into Microsoft Outlook Express. I don't know what to fill in the email server internet connection wizard or what the hell. My life is pathetic...at least for tonight.


But really, I am curious, is it possible to a car to be a black hole?*wandering*


For those who doesn't know who the hell is Matthew Rhys, here it is:


He is cute, isn't he? He is also smart and damn funny. I love smart kind of funny guy ;)

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Kevinn..love him too!
what 2 movies?
I only know the edge of love where he played along keira n Sienna.. but it's not a great movie, just so so u know!

Felicia said...

btw, u need to listen matt nathanson's song called ALL WE ARE! it's superb!!

Jiewa said...

Ahahaha.. clumsy Susan ;)

Eh, kerja dimana marigini ?