Aug 7, 2008

Celebrating The Freedom! Ooowww..yeaahh

First of all, it's good to know that my blog actually influence people, bring something new and something good for them, or at least they said something that make me smile like a silly person in front of my computer like..they like my blog, they told me to publish a book (once again), and even they said that they got gossips from here. hauahuahuahauuahauhaha. Well, thank you for that all even at the other point, some people may not like it as well. That's alright. They have a preference to say they like it or they are not like it.

I just finished my latest novel reading, To Kill a Mocking Bird (yeah..it took a long time for me to read it because of this K thing), and I am become a huge fan of Atticus, a father of this two little kids. He is an ordinary man, a lawyer in a small town called Maycomb, Alabama. From the outside, there is nothing special. But as I read that novel, I found out that he has an interesting character inside.

I learn about something from Atticus. I learn that anger emotion never solve a problem, it make it worse. So the best way to fight that anger emotion is just be in silence. In that book, there is a part of the story tell about a man who come to Atticus and just be emotional with him. This man blame Atticus for something and threat him with many bad things. But all Atticus does is just keep his mouth shut and after that man finish with his rubbish talk, Atticus just go away still with the silence. He doesn't put a prejudice on him. He is a calm person, a man who know everything but he never show it that he know everything.

We always learn something from something that happen in our life. That something could be form as troubles, obstacles, hard work, people, and even from a book. And maybe that problems, obstacles, and most important: people, are there for us to be faced because it will help us to be someone better.

Now I turn to my next novel: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Actually this is not my novel. My friend's friend brought this to Indonesia from Aussie and guess what, it's english. So yes, it will take double extra time and extra energy to read it. hauahuhauhauahua.

Anyway, finally I can feel freedom after almost a week I have to torture myself for the kolokium stuff. Yeiiii!!!! There are no tons of books in my room for the moment (because I need to return it to the library.haha), no need to sit in front of the computer, no need to deal with the keyboard, the internet, and the books anymore. At least for this very moment. It be will continue next week. huhu. Pray for me everyone.

Extras:

+ What's your favorite Disney Character?
- Winnie The Pooh

+ Why?
- Because Pooh bear is dumb animal. He is a dumb but kind-hearted animal. He is a humble animal (I almost say it person.hauhauhauhau) and he loves his friends!! I mean look at the cartoon...They love each other and treasure them so much. He can be dumb, but from that dumbness( a.k.a not using his brain but his heart), every words Pooh said is the most wisest words of all.

+ Who's your favorite person on earth?

- If I can say it initially: F, L, N, R, A, J, andddd H: for playing Joker perfectly.

+ Why Serendipity is our favorite film ever?

- Because that film makes me believe that if you think he/she is a person that really complete you, you will know it by your heart. A heart can not lie. It shows me that if you really-really love someone, you should fight for it. And most of all, that film telling me that even if you are separate thousand miles (America and Britain in the film), and even if you are with somebody else at that moment, if he/she is meant to be yours...he/she will be yours after all.

+ If you have the power to change your past, what it would be?

- There are a lot of things I want to be changed in my past, especially the bad things. But even if I have the ability to change that, I won't. Because if there is no bad times, bad experiences, bad things happen to me, I will never be a person I am right now.

No comments: