Jul 27, 2008

2:59

Happy Sunday all. I skip church today because I need to finish my kolokium progress and it has to be submitted tommorow. So yes, I skip the church and I am in a deadlinepanic situation. This is how Iget rest for a moment by writing a blog entry. hauhahuahau.

Yesterday I have a great conversation with one of my bestest friend in the whole world (I think I don't need to speak a name here, just in case anything goes wrong) until 3 am in the morning. It was a nice and deep and short talk. Nice because it is always nice to talk to him, deep because this is the time I found it rarely I can speak what is really really in my mind with him and he is listening, and it is short because XL has this free phonecall start from 00.00 and XL forget to mention that it means that the phonecall have to be ended and I need to call him every 2 minutes and 59 seconds. So imagine that I've talked with him for 3 hours and more, how many phonecall actually I made last night. The simple thing to do the calculation is just divide the 3 hours with 3 minutes.
hauhauhauhauhau.

Anyway, I always feel pleasure to have a conversation with this guy. And that night I talked about a lot of things. A lot of things that he even didn't knew before, something that I only keep in my mind. I was thinking that nobody care about what is in my mind and I was thinking that not everyone, you know, give their ears and listen to what is in my mind, what I feel about something. And I don't know what happened to him last night, but he turned into someone who listen patiently and just start to..I don't know..amazed? All I know is that he just keep in silence after I told him everything.

I am proud about my best friends. I love them and I am proud of them. He said (the guy I was talked with) that I'm kind of too much in reaction everytime I meet one of my best friend. He said I have a great ethusiasm everytime I meet this one of my best friend. Then I told him, I react too much, I have a huge enthusiasm everytime I meet this guy because I feel proud of him! It is not because I have some crazy enthusiasm or anything you can think of.
I feel proud of him, proud of everything he do, proud of everything in him.
And I want to show it to the whole world that he is my best friend. And I am proud being his friend. People become misunderstanding about this. The only question is, do I need to say all that reasons?
I love them, and I think I don't have to tell everyone that I love them. I just have to simply show them and this kind of act...by being enthusias, is one of my ways to show it.

Once again....Prejudice. hah.
Some poeple said to me, don't put all your thought in the blog with all their reasons.
I just can say that I love writing. In fact, I can't stop writing. If people don't like my blog and my writing, they can leave, they can close my blog and never come back. It is all up to them.
So I won't stop writing.

I just can't stop writing.

5 comments:

the Rabbit said...

yeah.. we're the one who own our very own blog.. this is like our own house we can put anything inside, we decorate it as we like.. we behave as we like it inside just like walking around the house NAKED!!
it's not like we're breaking a law here.. it's just our way to speak our mind by not pretending being someone that we don't know!!

GO SUZIE!!

Anonymous said...

sussss......... hohohohohoohohoho.......
i think i know who d guy is... wkwkwkwwkwkwkwkwkkk....=b
btw, xl sucks!!!!!! i'm astonished with the fact that you really do the phonecall every 3 minutes... omg...
you should try axis... it's far far better than xl... hohohohoho...
btw, why do i use english to write u comment???
huahahahahahhahahahah...
it's not my fault, your posts are fully in english lately....
ws...ws... kesel inggrisan... btw, gada gosip ta sus????? bosen pek aku... gara2 cacar aer sialan ni lo aku ws g kuar seminggu!!!!! huhuuuu.....
jek se ta ubek2 blogmu, sapa tau ada gosip baru.... mwahahahhahahahahahaha....=b
nti ya mari aku sembuh kt pg2 sus!!!!! hohohohohoho........

Anonymous said...

yeahhh....... never stop writing!!!!!!!!!!!!
and make sure to write more gossips!!!!!!!!
wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkkkkk........=b

btw, eo ni....
comment sebelome eo jg....
wakakakakakakakkk....

p.s. sayah bosyan sekalihhhh.......
argggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

I lap you guys both with alll my heart and soul. well, ok, not all my soul but really, I lap you both. MUACHHHHHHHH!!!

Susan said...

hauhauhauahuahuauahua..yah soale aku ga fuas sek an omong'e. masa belum mari omonganku wes mati duluan. ya disambung lagi. terus pas giliran dee yang omong, tiba2 putus lagi. ya disambung lagi juga.hahahahahahahaha
kasyiyan km yaa...get well soon beb!!!!
udah besyar kok masyi cacar.hauhauhauhauhauhauhauhuaau
adoo...bahasa'e semakin kachao...kachaooo...