Jan 9, 2008

In loving memories OSIS 2002-2004

This was a beautiful poem written by Yunitan, an awesome girl knew from Senior High School I guess. But I found this poem from her Junior school Magazine. I read it at that one time and I looovee it. It draw exactly what I felt about OSIS.
For your information, I was the member of OSIS -like school student organization and that was the best moment I ever had in high school. I still love and miss the fun, the crazy things we did, the anger, the hard work, aahh...what a pleasant moment.
If I could turn back time, I love to experience it for one more time.




Another year has passed by
A year when we have to say goodbye
We know it’s hard for us
Since we’ve learnt to trust
We’ve been a solid team
Together forever it seemed
But we have to part
Can’t have a change of heart
Another year gone by
We’ve been fighting side by side for years
But it’s now goodbye
The door to the future is hear
We can’t walk back
We have to go on..
If we step back, the future is gone.
We’ve had fights before,
And be hate each other even more
But there were times when we need each other
We’re stronger than ever together.
We all know that is was uneasy,
To live years together then leave it.
But we’ve had a nice time...
And that’s enough to keep it in mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.