Dec 3, 2010

There's Always Something About December

December is coming and it's my favorite month of the year. Not because it's one of holiday seasons, but it has Christmas, my favorite celebration on earth! I always envy those people in other parts of the world where they can celebrate Christmas with snow and bigger celebration than where I live.

In Indonesia, Christmas isn't the biggest celebration, Idul Fitri is. Meanwhile in America for example, Christmas time perhaps is the biggest celebration there. And I don't know it's only me or not, but Christmas would be not perfect yet if there is no little snowy snowy thing fall down from the sky and makes the land aaaalllll white :D

And since it's Christmas, it's time to make a Xmas Wish List. Well, I'm not writing this down to ask someone to buy me the things I want. I just make this wish for fun, but still I wish a little to my dear God, that one day my wish will be fulfilled :p

  1. Apple Itouch 4th gen :))
  2. Canon Ixus

Oh dear God, please make this come true :)))))))))))))))

No comments: