Nov 3, 2010

November Disaster

Month November is kind of my “special” month for me from a long time ago. Unfortunately, it’s not in a good meaning. In November, three members of my family having their birthday in this month. It means I have to give them presents. So it means I have to buy presents for them. And start from this year, I am going to celebrate my first anniversary with my boyfriend. I have this obligation to give something to him, as a anniversary present or something. It also because he’s been too kind to me for the last one year, so I think he deserves to get something he like to have from someone he like to receive present from :p

So in total, I have to buy four different kind of presents, in A MONTH! I’m so broke :(

But the good thing is, November is the last month before December, my favorite month of the year. December’s weather tends to be cold, it’s going to be a long holiday at the end of the month, and Christmas is near!! Let’s be merry everyone, I felt the Christmas spirit already :D

So, December is my favorite month of the year. What about you? :)

No comments: