Jan 10, 2008

Bunch of thank you!

This entries is from my previous blog still in Friendster. The only reason why I put this entry to my WhiteLily because I want the world notice how proud I am to have a friends like them. This entry was about my testimonial of my best friends, to show them how I am thankful to have friends like them in my life. To show how much I do love and care for them. It's not the end yet, since there are so many friends I need to thank you to. But you know, it's not easy actually to write them a testimonial. I need my energies full out try to remember and flash back the memories with on person at
one time. Argh
But I'm not going to complaining! I just want to show them how much I do thank you to have them in my everyday life.
For me, what makes this life is so beautiful is everyone who stays beside me through everything.
And sometimes, this life is spinning around too fast. Sometimes we forget to stop from our routine for a while. We do forget to cherish this life with the person we love. We lost in our track of time, we rushing too fast, then finally we realize that everything is too far to catch up.
The relationship we build after all this time, lose their tightness and we put the sweet memories far-far away in our memory.
I fully realize that there are some points in my life that I do all those kind of things. And before it’s too late, I want to do something to show them, all my beloved one, how much I love you, how much I do care for you, how much I want this relationship we have right now……keep strong and warm for eternity.

I hope that they know how much I love them, how much I appreciate them, and how much I thank God because He let me to meet them at some point of my life. They are my angels, my angels of life. And just like an angel does….. They bring happiness and joy, peace and comfort, laughter and love, companion and protect each other…. something to share in our everyday life.


I dedicate this testimonial to you, and make yourself smile in the time you read this, because it is true, from deep down inside my heart.

Dear Fenny,
Whoa…I never count how many years we’ve been a friend, then become one of my best friend. But I know it happened for a long-long time. 14 years I think? I count it from our kindergarten until our high school time. I even still remember how cute your face is when you were in the elementary school.hahaha…
Well, we are not best friend for an instance, and that’s makes our friendship become strong. And I want you to know that I am proud of you.
These days maybe a little rough for us. We have a little different world of our own right now. You are busy with your own study, your own matters....and so do I. Our friendship lose it tightness and we are not that close anymore. But whatever life could bring to us, to our friendship, I hope you know you are the best I ever found in a friend, and I do care for you, will be there for you anytime you need me, and will be stay with your through whatever. I just want to say thank you, for every little things you did. You are superb!!!


Dear Lucy,
You are far now. We separate into two different continents and it’s hard for us to see each other anytime we want. Thanks God we have the technology so we can keep in touch. Haha… Lucy, I know that time and communication limitation make our friendship is not exactly like we have before. But I want you to know that you are such a wonderful friend. Deep down inside me, you are still my best friend I can easily talk with. Thank you for you support for all this time, thank you for being so helpful, I do thank you.
I wish you a great life either, because you deserve it.
I hope those exams and assignment don’t torture you anymore, because it’s kind of funny to hear you screaming and crawling in the msn.huahahahahahahaha….


Dear Novi,
Aku inget kamu, pasti inget jagung.hahahaha…soal’e km keseringan ngajak aku ma fenny jagungan.huahahaha….Kamu ini kalo udah waktu’e gila…semua jaid gila.hahaha….Well honestly I love to see you that way, daripada km harus murung, diem, sedih gitu.
Bi, I just want to say thank you. You are a wonderful best friend. Aku tau terutama sekarang ini, kita udah sibuk kiri kanan nggak karuan. Kita beda jurusan, dan itu yang buat kita jadi susah pergi bareng kayak dulu.
But deep down my heart, no matter how far we go in the different direction, you still my best friend. I think we should stop for a while from our routine and spend some time for each other. Right?
I love to hear you laughing again….because it’s hard for me to find it now.

Dear Jackson,
There you are...one of my best buddy ever…. How did we became this close? And when? I can’t remember it well. All I want to say is thank you, for everything you gave me. Thank you for the supports, thank you for listening every words I said, thank you for be there for me through my hardest days. Thank you for the faith you have in me, thank you for your trust, thank you, thank you, thank you.
I do thank you.
In my opinion, you are a great man. And you deserve everything great either. I want you to know that I always be there in your back, to watch and help you, forever!
I think that’s what best friends are for, rite?

Dear Reagan,
What can I say… you are the one with amazing transformation I think. Inget waktu pertama kali kamu masuk SMA? Haha….you are totally different from now. You’ve been a great friend, a great partner, then a great best friend for me. Huah…kalo inget kamu pasti jadi inget masa-masa LDKS & OSIS dulu. Dulu kita sibuk kiri kanan ngurusi OSIS, pulang malem-malem makan pak dji deket rumah’e astrella sana, aku ma dewi kadang main ke kos-mu, ke Taman Safari bareng bul-bul gank, ikut LDKS sampe 3 kali berturut2 saking cinta’e sama pepohonan, sampe rutin pergi tiap sabtu ma arek2. And you know what, i miss old times.......Aku berharap ada satu masa dalam hidupku, aku bisa kembali ke masa lalu, ngulangi itu lagi sekali lagi.
So! Thank you gen for everything. Walaupun sekarang km tambah jahat ma aku (huahahaha) tapi nggak papa, km tetep temenku yang baek. Because for me, you are Reagan that I met years ago, and in my eyes, that won’t change even a little.
And I believe, how different you are from before, you still have the old Reagan inside. That’s what I treasure the most from you.

Dear Agre,
You want to know my impression about you? You are unique. From you, I learn not to follow what other people tell me to. I learn that we should measure our own standard without seeing others. We should be honest, say what we have to say…
Maybe you don’t realize that you are unique. But I think you are. And thank you for showing me a different way of act in this life. With you, everything will be so different from the world that I live in. I hope you intend to keep it all, because I proud of you that way.
We can’t see each other so often. We have different space of life, we have different path of life. But for me, you are still my friend I can easily share everything with, you are still my friend who can keep me being my own self, you are still my friend and forever it will be. I don’t know what this life could bring to us. But I just wish that even we live in the different path of life, I still be your friend, and do everything a friend should do for you.
Thank you for everything, gre. You are the inspiration!

Dear Edric,
You are big, you know. You change me a lot, dric.
First, I want to say that I am very proud of you. I wish you know that from the beginning. You have a power to change the way that I used to think.
Aku inget gimana popler-nya kamu pas SMA, semua orang terutama cewek-cewek amazed by you, adore you, love you even more.hahaha…..But strange, I didn’t felt what they felt. Mungkin karena aku udah terlalu lama tahu kamu, jadi apa yang luar biasa jadi biasa buat aku. Well, mungkin aku udah pernah bilang ke kamu dulu, tapi aku pengen kamu tahu lagi. That you are my inspiration. Aneh memang kenapa aku nggak milih Mahatma Gandhi ato Mother theresa barangkali buat jadi inspirasi. Nggak tau kenapa jadinya kamu yang jadi inspirasi. But I tell you one thing, you are!
Waktu aku lagi dalam keadaan stuck, nggak bisa mikir aku harus gimana, aku langsung mikir kalau seandainya edric yang dalam keadaan seperti ini, apa yang dia bakal lakukan…..itu yang aku lakukan!
Hah! tell you, you have the power to change me.
Thank you edric for everything. You done too much for me. I just want you to know that I love you deep down my heart and I adore you but not in the same way like others. Thank you for trust me, thank you for all the helps, thank you for all the supports, and thank you for the good times…
You still my inspiration….until whenever.

Dear Ping,
The funniest person I ever know. Aku nggak tau km itu terbuat dari apa, ping..tapi km punya bakat jadi pelawak! Sepanjang aku pergi dan ada kamu disana, aku nggak isa stop ketawa dari awal berangkat sampe pulang. Huah….tetanggaku punya bakat tersembunyi. I must be proud of you.
Sebentar lagi (kalo jadi juga sih ) kamu ke aussie…aku pasti kangen soro ma lawakanmu. Nggak ada guyonan-guyonan gila mu kalo pergi ma bul-bul gank ato edric agre..
Like I said, you are the funniest person I know. And I am happy to have you as my friend. Lumayan ping, penghiburan dikala duka, kesenangan dikala kesedihan. Hahaha…
You are a nice guy, you know. Tapi seandainya saja kamu bisa lebih tinggi sedikit, mungkin km isa jadi perfect.hahaahaha
So I will note that. I will include your height in my wish list. Haha…
Thank you ping, you are such a great friend. Semoga selamanya, kita bisa tetangga-an. AMEN!
Dear Dewi,
First of all I would like to say thank you. You are my best friend in high school. I know we’ve been through a lot of laughter and anger, sad and happiness especially when we were together as a team in OSIS. I will never forget every obstacle we fought, every tear we cried, and every fun and laughter we shared. You’ve done a lot for me, and I do thank you, you are such a good person.
You were my closest friend in high school, and that’s what I will remember for the rest of my life. Now we moving on, we are at different college, with different friends, different laugh and jokes…different in everything. But I just want you to know this.
That deep down inside my heart, you are still my best friend. And along with that, I still care for you and always ready to be there at the first place for you every time you need me.

Dear Edo,
The most ignorance and the most not visionary type of person I ever know. You act and do whatever you want to do, and throw the risks behind. But I really hope I am wrong, and you already become someone better in everything.
All in all, for me you are such a great friend. I remember your were there through my hardest time, and I was there through your hardest time. I am really grateful to found a friend like you in my life and I love you, I do care for you with all this heart.
For me, you are my best friend, my brother, and my pal and partner (especially when we sing a long songs. huhauauhauhau)
Thank you Do for everything. You don’t know how much I thank you. And I am wishing you all the greatest wishes on earth!

Dear Nyek,
You can be a sweet person you know. But I think sometimes you choose to be mean to me.muahaha
But I know, deep down there, you still have that sweet-sweet heart. Thank you nyek… even though we are not that close anymore comparing with the time in high school, you are still be someone I can count on in anytime. I still remember you were there through my hard times, you listen to every word I said, you were there every time I need a companion, I remember you were there….
You are my best friend. (Once again even though you are turn into your dark side a.k.a “mean to me” time) I am glad I met you, I am glad I knew you, and have you as my best friend.
Still! I know that in some way, you do care for me and I am care for you. Thank you for been there and I hope I can be there too for you, anytime you need me.

Dear Vipe,
You are the most rebellion person I ever know. The most girl rock music lover I ever know. The most DVD addicted person I ever know. The most crazy and principle person at the same time I ever met. But overall, you are the unique person.
With you, I learn not the listen to what other people talk about us. We live in our own life, and we rule that little world of our own. Too many people talking and sometimes it get crowded in our head if we listen to them.
From you I learn to wear something I want, even it look weird for others.
From you I learn to do whatever I want to do, even if other people won’t do it.
I learn to think differently, act differently, and be ourselves.
Be my self.
So thank you Vipe, for teaching me (I know in the time you read this, your mouth probably going to wide open and read with unbelievable kind of starring, but you know, I don’t care) to be myself. Thank you for being so kind for me, and I love you (in the clean and straight way of loving) with alllll my heart.
At some point, I thank God that I met and knew you, to teaching me all the things I never did before. To be someone better and greater, in some way.
And I believe this is not a kind of coincidence that I met and knew you, but may be it’s suppose to be that way.
I love you babe!!

Dear Nita,
My first real friend in college, perhaps? I don’t know but what I know for sure is you are become lazier lately. And in the other hand, your artificial twin, Vipe, become more diligent in some way. You can be ridiculous and serious at the same time. But I think your ridiculous side becomes dominant these days. hhauahahauahua
I can easily trust you, I can easily connect and share everything with you, I feel comfort and enjoying myself every time near you.
That’s what makes us friends, I think.
You are an independent kind of person, the same DVD freak just like Vipe, and the kind of friend I have to thank God because He let me met and know you. Sometimes, I wonder how we met, how we become friend...
But I think only God knows why, so I just keep those questions in my head while I am thankful enough for being one of your friend. To share laughter, craziness, and fun.
And the most important is for being friends for you and with you. Thank you Nita for everything little things you do for me and I will make sure I will be there for you as a friend in tough or rough time, in good and bad time, in any season and weather (well, maybe not all weathers, but believe me I will be there in someway).
That’s what I want you to remember anyway.
As usual, I lap you babe!!!

2 comments:

the Rabbit said...

UOohhh... thank you babe, this is like the first time someone ever said that they had learnt something from me.
I tought everyone will think that I'm just a rebellious immature crazy and just a big dreamer that can do nothing..
I want to tell you babe, that it is very very important to have dreams, big HUGE dreams, even sometimes you'll think you can't achieved it.. but all you need to do is HAVE FAITH. in yourself in your dream in anything that you want. just remember Paul Arden's books whenever you feeling down babe.
and, it's okey to be selfish because juat like I've said that life just once and it's short so live it to make it beautiful, no regret or turning back. it's okay to make mistakes, just learn from it and make plan, have faith, and daring to do it!!
FIGHTING!!!

Susan said...

remember one thing. You and I are aquarian. so you like it or not, believe it or not we have something in common. I believe in dreams. I believe I have to have them in order to going through this life.
yea..yea...I'll learn to be a little bit selfish. haha...
but a little is just fine. Don't be completely selfish.